Bistro Live Hen Night Testimonials


Bistro Live Leicseter, Nottingham, Milton Keynes have become the answer to all of your hen night dill lemmas, there is no need to choose a separate restaurant or bars, we’ve got everything you need under one roof! We can also provide hen bags and decorations

Here are a few testimonials from some of our most recent Hen’s!

“I was recently at a hen night at Bistro Live Nottingham, I thought it was an absolute fabulous night, food was fantastic, service was 10/10 the entertainment was brilliant to! So I am wanting my 21st here”

Carly Louise Brocklehurst, Nottingham 2011


"We had a night out in Leicester at Bistro on the 3rd for my sisters hen do and I just wanted to say a massive thank you to the staff for all their help for making it such a successful night, everyone really enjoyed themselves and the bride to be is still smiling she had that much fun! Loved it!! Cheers a million! X "

Joanne Davies Leicester 2011